Monday, October 17, 2005

Moonlighting as a... bad titlist strikes again!

I am horrible at titles.

Really.
I am.

Believe it.

I always have been bad.. If more people read what I write, I could be notorious for it. However, notoriety only comes with a large fan base; and that, I do not have.
My friend Dan, on the other hand... He prides himself on good titles. In fact, Most of the time from my recollection, he spends exorbant amounts of thought and time into titling his posts, and very little in the actual writing of them. This explains why his last post the moon isn't made of honey was written almost two months ago. I'm sure that he really has a post waiting on the back-burner... Just waiting for that Emeril-like inspiration to 'Bam!' season his post with the correct title.

But, that's not what this is about.

Nay, It's about my day yesterday. (nay, day, yesterday... geez. That's annoying.) It was just one of "those" days. On "those" days, I like to go for a drive. Ya know? Just drive, get away, feel alive. I don't wanna face my problems, anymore... err... Anyway. So I went for a drive. From Ozark to Marionville. Marionville, Missouri though... Not Indiana. Indiana is entirely too far away for just a little moonlit jaunt. Here's a map to give you a rough idea of my travels, if you're really that interested. Or, a needy stalker. Really... The map is wrong, 'cause I took the long way to Marionville... I followed route 14 the whole way, instead of getting on 60. So.. yep.

But, geez, it was a nice drive. Just me, a few top-of-my-lungs-sang country songs, and the clear moonlit road. Whew. Whadda Nite. And Whadda Girl.
Yeah, she has nothing to do with the drive... But, hey, I like her, and... 'Nuff Said!

No comments: