Monday, September 19, 2005

Shakespeare, Who?

So... Just an explanation, I have a long drive to work every morning. Usually pretty early in the morning, when my head is just getting oriented to being awake. So.. I think of odd things. This morning... A poem popped into my head. A poem, which may or may not be about a certain girl.


...It is.


I know a girl
prettier than a pearl
...Ever could be
oh yeah, she's gorgeous
even when her hair
isn't so curly

see...

she's nifty,
neato,
she's all those things
and when I talk to her
my heart just sings

even when we argue
like, about the heredity of a twin
I can't do anything
'cept sit back and grin

yeah, this is kinda silly
maybe cheezy. ok, it's dumb
but I wonder what this girl
sees in this bum.


...

no, no, no,
I didn't mean the butt
just a guy,
who's kind of a nut.

No comments: