Tuesday, June 13, 2006

a lifetime & ½ later...

It's been a long time

Been a long time

Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, time.



...Yes it has.

Sooo... Where have I been? What have I done? Oh my, oh my... Are you sure you want to know? Oh so very much. Lots... Tons... Egads! Volumes, even. Oh the stories I could tell, the times I've had. I mean, when you look at it, all that I've done. ...Just really look at it, study it, boil it down... It's not much. Just a little of this, and a bit of that. Oh, but if you were to take all those thats and the this's, too... Stretch 'em all out, and fasion 'em into a quilt... We-he-he-hell then... Now you're talkin. It may not be a particularly warm quilt, but darn tootin' it's a big 'un. Twin size, at least.

I'll tell ya what I haven't been doing. And it actually makes me pretty mad at meself. Aye, it does.



Painting. That's what. Possibly you recall this post: nitetime stroll. When I testified of my reclaimed passion for all things artsy. Fartsy. Chartsy, dartsy, heartsy, bartsy, wal-martsy, poppa-ooo-mowmow-nimbley-dimbley-wartsy. (Or.. You don't recall it. Don't feel bad, dingleberry. Just click on the link!) Well, since then, I have painted, not zillions, not trillions, not kawhamjillions, but one... and a half pieces. Woop woo. Now, I could blame all this on several things; not enuff time. Which isn't too far off, I mean... I am busy setting up parties all day, every day... I am a Rent-A-Roadie. We're always on call. Or... I could say, lack of canvas. "BuShito!" That's what you would say. Even the fact that my muse, and preferred model happen to be out of town, not good enuff. I need to start slingin' paint again! With the passion and fervor I feel for it... I'm just too freakin' lazy.


Boo!

Anyway, I hope to throw down some pigment, soon. we'll see.

No comments: